3/06/2009

Updated Tracking Bar! (again)

Hello,

I've updated my tracking bar with today's numbers as well as the shares i'm saving up to buy at work through a payroll deduction program.

I want to comment on how fast the house fund is growing. My partner, Jordan, and I are putting $150/week (rotating) into this fund so we can build up our down deposit as fast as we can. It's very exciting to be able to increae that number every week! My point here is that if you are in a committed, stable relationship - it's great motivation to set savings goals together, and to try to reach them TOGETHER. It will happen faster, what you buy will truely be both of yours, and it will bring you closer together!

-- Off to work :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers