11/25/2009

Making More Money

Jordan has discovered a great way to make more money!

Okay - well he probably didn't 'discover it' but he introduced it to me.

On Monday night we participated in a two hour research panel and each made $75!  Not too shabby!  It was a group of 8 people (plus a facilitator) and he just guided th conversation around the topic at hand.  There were people behind a two-way mirror, mics, and cameras so they could review our responses and conversations at a later date - it was pretty frosty.

You can participate (if you qualify) about once or so a month.  I'm going to sign up for a few more of these!

9 comments:

  1. I used to do this when I lived in San Diego. And Okturn Delmoniq does this a lot for hundreds of dollars because he works at a medical school.

    The only ones that are in my town are for like $10 compensation for an hour and a half of time. I can get much better pay just tutoring during that time so it isn't worth it for me.

    However, if you live somewhere that the compensation is worth it this is a GREAT way to make a little extra money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. I did a few of these while in university. Unfortunately I don't live close to one anymore otherwise I would continue to sign up for some. It was kind of fun! And I'm still at the age that most of them require.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you sign up for this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a place I used to go to that had taste-testing panels - $20 to $25 each for about 30 minutes of my time. But since I'm in the publishing/advertising industry, most places don't want me on their panels anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I signed up for one of those places, but I never seem to qualify for what they're looking for. And for the 2 that I actually did qualify for, I didn't get the phone call message until too late. I'm hopeful that someday I will qualify!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love those kinds of things, but opportunities only rarely come up :(. Most of them pay decent money, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. where does someone find these things to sign up for them?

    regards,

    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummm, Jessie are you going to answer the question as to where you sign up for these things or not?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anonymous @ Jason

    Check out this website http://qcresearch.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers