4/08/2010

The (eventual) Demise of My Alberta Student Loan

You read earlier this week about paying off my Canada Student Loan this April - it's a pretty exciting time.  There isn't anything more exciting right now, then the eventual demise of my Alberta Student Loan and becoming debt free.

As of May 1, 2010 my remaining debt will be $5,064.01.  My regular $75 bi-weekly repayments over the rest of the year total $600 - which will leave me with $4,464.01 remaining.  So that little number divided by the 17 pay days I'll have left as of May 1, 2010 is $262.58 bi-weekly. 

This is totally do-able.

It's hard to beleive, but it's actually possible.  I will be 100% debt free in 2010.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That's AWESOME news, congrats Jessie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!!!!!!! SO excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're getting there! We're doing it!

    Go Jessie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers