6/07/2010

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

Unfortunately, we didn't sell the car or rent out the room.  We've gotten a few bites, but haven't been able to real them in.  It did feel like a really busy weekend though.

On Saturday we drove a few hours to the Hot Springs and hung out in a tourist spot with some friends for the day.  It was rainy in the morning which made it perfect spring Hot Springs weather.  Sunday we spent some time with my best friend and her family.  She's gone travelling for two months to Indonesia and it was her going away party.

I helped her set up a travel blog, so hopefully that goes well.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Have you advertised your car? When I sold my car in Alberta I used autotrader. I think it was about $70 which seemed like a lot but within a week I had about 10 phone calls and sold it almost immediately.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers