10/19/2010

Chaotic

I'm feeling a little bit all over the place.  I'm back in my  home town and done with travel for now, but there are so many things I need to catch up on - both at work, and with my personal life.  I'm feeling a little out of it with regards to where the money is at - but I did a quick check and I think we're okay budget wise - but I'm no 100% sure.

While I have booked the venue/caterer/photographer - we still technically need to sign and fax back their contracts.  While that seems like a small thing, I just haven't had time to do it yet.  I did manage to submit the receipts for my expenses - which for the two weeks came to a total of $2,215.14.  That will be deposited on my last pay of the month - so we'll have it in time to pay of the next months bill.

I'm hoping to actually write some more thoughtful posts over the next few days...but like I said - things feel just Chaotic.

1 comment:

  1. Breathe. One day at a time. You'll get back on track.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers