1/28/2011

DIY - Wedding Invitations

I have discovered my new favorite website!

While brainstorming the best way to develop our wedding invitations, I came across a website that lets you design your own and then pay to receive a high resolution pdf and .jpeg version - so that you can get them printed anywhere (or at home as the website promotes).

It's called Purple Trail and I highly recommend it!

I've found that it's really adding a personal touch to planning our wedding and it's a huge cost saver.  Even if we were to purchase invitation kits at Michael's for example, it would have cost us upwards of $250 plus printer ink, plus a bunch of waste because we don't need everything that comes in the kit.

Using Purple Trail I designed our wedding invitation, an information insert and an RSVP card all for $13.95.  The company I work for has a printing company in the same building.  I spoke with the owner and he can print all of my invitations that I need for about $70 - for a grand total that's under $100!!

He printed the proofs for me yesterday and i'm going to show them to my mom this weekend to do a final spell/grammar check!

1 comment:

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers