9/01/2011

September Budget

...no surprises here:


September is a three pay month for me which is giving our debt repayment plan a significant boost!  This month we'll see all three credit card balances dip below the 1/3 mark of their total available credit limits as well as see Jordan's nearly paid off.

I am so looking forward to seeing a big bite be taken out of the debt this month...each payment and the knot in my chest loosens just a bit more.

We don't have our cell phone bills just yet, so those numbers may change yet.

I'm also waiting for two final cheques to clear from the wedding from our officiator.  One for the rehearsal and one for the ceremony.



6 comments:

  1. I love three month pay days! They're great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was in July, so now my next one isn't until December. But December will be great with my Christmas bonus plus me getting paid three times and the BF getting paid 5 times! (He gets paid on a weekly basis)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Michelle - It sounds like December is a great pay month for you guys!

    Jordan and I are on opposite pay schedules so every Friday is payday which is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. September is going to be awesome. So is the rest of the year as it is looking.

    Looking forward to seeing your debt come down Jessie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. September is going to be awesome. So is the rest of the year as it is looking.

    Looking forward to seeing your debt come down Jessie.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers