10/27/2011

Christmas Budgeting

Can you believe that Christmas is right around the corner?  Don't believe me...check out the Christmas Countdown Clock....at the time that I'm writing this post...



wowza...only 62 days!!

Jordan and I are going for an even more frugal Christmas than we normally have - trying to focus on thoughtful versus expensive.  We make this plan every year - but it's so hard to stay true.  I just keep seeing things that I want to share with my loved ones.

We're going to try to stick to about $50 a person - so if we're getting a gift for a couple our budget would be max $100.  We have 16 groups of people - for a total of $1,150 - which is more than we have saved so we'll actually have to try to shave the budget in some places.

What do you all try to do?

3 comments:

  1. There are a lot of young brothers, sisters, nephews and nieces, so we plan on trying to use coupons for their gifts or getting deals on theirs. Hopefully that'll help because there are so many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Gail's blog today!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers