11/18/2011

Miss Me?

Life has gotten hectic lately!

Work has been extremely busy and life has been a roller coaster.

We have our possession date for the home - December 8th!  I'm far to frugal to have paid a full months rent for December so we're going to be homeless for 8 days - we'll be couch surfing and our dogs will be in a kennel.

My dad is pretty sick so that's caused a bunch of stress too - he's responding well to treatment so we are all very positive.

I'm planning to get back into the swing of things soon; however, I really don't think I'll be settled into routine again until the new year.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there and know that things will settle down soon. You are in a bit of upheaval right now. Just know that we will be here waiting to hear all about what's been going on and how your new house is becoming "home" to you and Jordan. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers