7/04/2013

Networth: July 1, 2013


I feel like I have a bit of catching up to do.  I'm going to start with our networth.  We've gone down from $23K to $18K over the last month.  This is because we have paid some of the bills related to our big backyard project - the project isn't done yet, so I'm not ready to increase the value of our home....that should happen next month if everything goes according to plan.  There were a few delays because of the flooding in Alberta.

Here's is a detailed breakdown:

Our home tax assessment and vehicle value hasn't changed.

RRSPs & Pension have gone up as per usual.

Shares have also stayed steady.

Regular savings has increased - but a big chunk of this is going to go towards the LOC as soon as I get my banks talking to each other properly.

The mortgage and car are going down steadily.

The credit card has some expenses on it including a new windshield, and gifts (July is a big birthday month for us) as well as gas and groceries from camping.  This will all be paid off in a few days.

2 comments:

  1. How do you calculate the value of your pensions? Is it "cash value" as in if you left the company, how much money would they give you to roll into RRSP? Or is it your contribution value?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Makky's Mom,

    I use the current value of my pension (including any gains or losses every month)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers