5/16/2014

Coffee Addiction

I am addicted to coffee.

Not Starbucks lattes, or frappes or whatever - just awesome coffee.

So what's this picture all about?  Why am I camping in my kitchen?  Because my awesome Bunn Coffee maker died a week ago...DIED!

Okay, just the heating element crapped out.  But guess what - it had a three year warranty and was only 2.5 years old.  So we shipped it away, and the new one should be here early next week.

But in the meantime my frugal friends, I am making drip coffee using some of my camping gear rather than buying coffee at Tim Horton's every morning.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Jessie! 1) for sending your coffee maker away to get fixed instead of buying a new one (which most people would do) and 2) for still making coffee at home and not using this as an excuse to buy coffee instead. I make tea at home/work and its super cheap instead of buying at Tims (why is a tea almost the same price of a coffee now?!?) and I can make it just the way I like it :) Have a Happy Long Weekend!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morgaine!! There was perfect timing on Friday too - we were running late to get out of the house to go camping and wouldn't you know it, just as we shut the car doors, the UPS truck arrived. So it didn't sit on the porch all weekend.

      Delete
  2. I perk my coffee all the time. I use the same pot I take camping and put on the fire. It's multi purpose at it's finest.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers