6/02/2015

More News!

So not only are Jordan and I expecting a baby, we're also moving!

We've had an offer accepted on a little 1960's bungalow in my home town and are just working through financing, a renovations budget, insurance, etc. before we waive conditions.  We're going to be selling our home here in Alberta, and I'm in discussions with my employer about the possibility of working from home/telecommuting in some way.  It's too far away for my boss-lady to be able to commit, but I'm very hopeful we'll be able to work something out.

That's right, we're buying a house, renovating it, and having a baby all this fall!  Yes, we're a bit crazy - but we're so enjoying this adventure so far, and looking forward to sharing it with all of you.

Jordan has already moved to BC, and is staying with my mom until the new house is ready (my mom is pretty awesome that way).   He's got a fantastic new job that he actually applied for over the Christmas holidays when we were in town visiting which is still in the automotive industry.  He's been enjoying it so much, and got a bit of a raise to boot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers