9/13/2016

My Money, My Choices - Level 5, 6, & 7 Done


In January of this year, I mentioned that we needed to get our wills and powers of attorney etc. updated now that we were moving to BC.  We also needed to name a guardian for Little Man.  We finally took care of the updating, and were able to move along in the My Money, My Choices program.

I know that Gail has retired from blogging, but the My Money, My Choices site is still a super helpful one full of lots of resources.  I'm still making my way through bit by bit.

Level six is all about insurance - life and personal disability.which I've written about at length.  Next is level seven which is a goal setting exercise.  We regular;y set and reach goals so we're moving on to level eight,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers